Take advantage of your holiday in Ischia to visit the small and delightful island of Procida, one of the jewels in the Gulf of Naples. Explore Procida aboard a traditional boat equipped with all the comforts with a small group from Ischia.
Departure from: Ischia
Duration 4 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 22 September 2023 (Only on - Tuesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Ischia port for departure on a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Snacks and drinks
- Cruise to Procida past the Vivara Island nature reserve
- Circle the island to take in highlights like the Spiaggia del Postino, Terra Murata, Punta Monaci, Marina di Corricella, and Bay of Chiaiozza
- Stop to swim and snorkel plus dock on Prodica for 1-2 hours of free time to explore by land
- Return cruise to Ischia port (at around 3 PM)
- On board: WC and life jackets.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided, so please bring your own
This experience lasts about 3 hours and 30 minutes
The tour requires a minimum number of 4 travelers and may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. You will not be charged for a canceled tour due to lack of participants.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be canceled without penalty.
Don't forget to bring a towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, and a hat!
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast